Flore Bella inc. (”Flore Bella”) operates the florebella.ca website (the ”website”). The use of this website is controlled and/or managed by the following conditions. These conditions represent a contract between you ‘the buyer’ and Flore Bella inc. These conditions can be modified at anytime by Flore Bella.
DETAILS OF IMPLEMENTATION
Website place of exploitation
The Flore Bella website is being operated from its offices in Canada. Flore Bella makes no notation on the effect that some website elements might be used outside of Canada. Web site access is forbidden on territories where the legislation prohibits its contents. Those who choose to use the website do it on their own initiative and should conform to every applicable laws. Every claim relative to the website and its contents are controlled by Quebec law.
Restrictions of use
Except certain specified sections, it is strictly prohibited to copy, reproduce, publish, translate, dispense, download, post or forward any elements from the website without written permission from Flore Bella or the copyright holder.
All logos and trademarks used or posted on the website are registered by Flore Bella or a third party. It is forbidden to use or reproduce a trademark without the owner’s written permission.
GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
The order confirmation received by email does not automatically mean that Flore Bella accepted said orders, nor does it engage them to sell anything. Flore Bella can refuse to do business with any client or establish quantity limits on every article in the order and this without notice.
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard.
- We do not accept cheques or money orders.
- All prices listed on the website are subject to change without notice.
- Taxes, delivery and all other means of transportation will be additional expenses.
- At any given time, Flore Bella can change item prices without notice.
- All the prices are in Canadians Dollars.
- Prices may vary between the website and Flore Bella stores.
- Flore Bella's primary goal is to deliver your order in the best possible condition, every time.
- We are fortunate to work with hundreds of growers around the world to get you as many varieties as possible, in a very timely manner.
- However, it is not impossible for your product to be damaged in transit or by inclement weather. If this is the case, we ask that you refer to the following policies within 24 hours of receiving your order;
- Please complete the following form for your credit request. Also, please provide us with two pictures of the flowers and another of the end of the box where the general information can be found. You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt within 48 hours - working days - and your credit will be sent to you, at the latest, on Friday of the same week.
- Flore Bella will deliver your items to the address given with your order.
- Delivery expenses vary with your order volume and weight. You will be informed of the expenses by telephone.
- Flore Bella will ship your order as soon as possible after receiving your order acceptance. Destination and item availability will affect the time and delivery expenses. Delivery deadlines are estimated from the moment the products leave Flore Bella store.
- You will become the products owner from the time Flore Bella gives your order to the delivery business. Flore Bella will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged items.
- For all products delivered outside of Canada you will be responsible for any exportation and customs clearance expenses.
- Deliveries will be subject to any delivery policy used by the delivery company Flore Bella is doing business with.
- Flore Bella will communicate any information by telephone.
- No delivery will be done at a P.O. box.
- Flore Bella will deliver your order upon receiving full payment for ordered items.